Thursday, June 5, 2008

Is This Your Car Ma'am?


Kelsey just called and relayed a funny story. She has the Mustang today and went over to Wal-Mart in Eagle Point. She parked out away from most of the other cars and when she came out of the store there was an Eagle Point police car parked behind the mustang and the officer was out of his car looking at the mustang. Kelsey quickly ran through her head the possibilities of having cut off someone, or blasting through eagle point. As she approached the officer said "is this your car ma'am?" She said yes and he said "wow it is really nice!!!" Kinda funny, she thought she was in trouble and he just wanted to check out the car. I'll take it as a compliment, makes me wonder what she's doing in my car though.......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what made me nervous, I couldn't think of anything I had done THAT day :)and my name is on it too!